Atlas and information about what we do and who we serve can be found in many places. The following are just some of the sources. We also have regular blogs you don’t want to miss as well as our youtube channel with content.
If you would like us to give a presentation for your organization or event, do an interview, or provide written content let us know at email@example.com. From small group presentations to large conferences, we are happy to participate.
- Abilities Expo 2021
- Clicker Expo (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Vegan Travel Summit (2022)
- Washington Autism Society (2022)
- Washington Epilepsy Foundation (2019, 2021)
- Latham Letter, Spring 2022 – Featured Cover Story – Healing Heros at your Service
- Latham Letter, Fall 2020 – Featured Cover Story – Service Dogs: A Bond and Partnership Like No Other
- Pet Professional Guild, May 2020 – BARKS Podcast with Molly Neher and Jennifer Kolar of Atlas Assistance Dogs
- Fibromyalgia Podcast, Feb 2021 – Service Dogs and Emotional Support Animals with Jennifer Kolar
- PDX Pet Connection, Nov 2020 – Interview with Molly Neher from Atlas Assistance dogs